Feather River College > FRC Help Desk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

Who should I contact if I find an error on the website?


To report errors or needed updates to the website, contact the director or supervisor of the department that manages the page where you've found a problem.  

If you aren't sure which department manages the page, you can tell which department manages the page by looking at its address.  The part of the address directly after is usually the department name.  For instance,

is managed by Student Services.  

The link to the directory of contacts for departments is on the upper right of the website, or use this link:

For problems with the Home page or the About page, contact .

For technical problems with the website contact the Webmaster at . 


Related articles Who manages the FRC website?
I'm an FRC website Publisher. How do I change the names of people listed in directory searches of our department?
The FRC Email login page isn't accessible or gives me an error message. What do I do?
Article details
Article ID: 21
Category: FRC Website Management
Views: 478

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, in partnership with SysAid Technologies

--FRC Website -- FRC Canvas-- Intro to FRC Distance Education--